An interesting take on Behringer

Simon Lewis

Yes, as said!

I think it would be a great thing to see more oem's opening their doors to the worlds audio press.

This shows that the equipment is made properly, the production line is neat and tidy, and all of the staff look competent in what they do.

An on site testing facility really does ensure the kit comes out right, hats off the Behringer for allowing this documentary.

John Denim.

I saw an article in an L&Si of late where Yamaha opened up in Japan. I think this sort of thing is really good, I've tried to visit as many of my suppliers factories as possible. Means you get to know the product better (you're more likely to find an important component if you've seen it being installed) and can answer more questions. The narrator was also knowledgeable and informative - he even managed to stay reasonably impartial!

Top marks!

Very interesting video, the scale of the thing was what got me, the fact that absolutely everything was on site. Almost reminded me of a university campus, with factories instead of lecture theatres! I was a bit surprised at someone having to turn pots and unplug/plug jacks all day just to see how they felt I must admit, but in general the workers looked happy and dedicated, and it was an insight seeing how that sort of a factory operated.

Archived