Pyro Shop

topjob

yeah I respect everything that hurts. I am no idiot when it comes to dangour. I am part of a shooting and hunting club and I buid and fire small (2/3 ft) rockets so I won't do ne thing stupid like set them off drunk. One of us will probably not drink either

With respect I think a lot of the members concerns are well founded. Theatrical pyrotechnics are usually fired in a professional venues by people with training and experience in there use. Most people would not use them for a private party. If you still want to use them I would contact a distributer as I wouldn't have thought many people from here would want to give you much more information. Bear in mind that most pyros will contain much more explosives than any of the devices you have mentioned.

Saying your not an idiot then going on to add than you shoot stuff for a hobby doesn't do much to inspire my confidence.

ok thanks 4 ur help.

Do u have a problem with people who shoot 1/2ft diametre pieces of clay or do ya treat every one u don't know this way??

And im pretty sure more people have been hurt by guns than pyro

Yes, guns will have hurt more people than theatrical pyros but I really don't understand this argument. I'm pretty sure guns have killed more people than nuclear weapons but that doesn't mean I would trust a hand gun owner with one.

Theatrical pyros on the whole are more unpredictable and so in these aspect I would say they are more dangerous.

I do not immediately hold anything against you because you enjoy clay pigeon shooting however IMHO playing with guns does not necessarily mean you are a responsible and competent person when it comes to pyros.

Archived