Crew Brew Box

Yes, always on the floor, and anyone else that puts their drinks near it usually end up on the floor aswell. Their drinks that is, though it's tempting sometimes when you get some <insert offensive word here> leaning on your FOH rack all night spilling drinks all night to put them on the floor too.

I've always been careful with things like that. But after my MH4 had a pint of coke in it, (luckily on hire so it cost me nothing) I always tend to be even more so.

I didn't pay the repair costs, but I know what they were!

On a slight side note to this does anyone else get a bit twictchy when people have open drinks around a mixing desk? My FOH tipple is in one of those nike sports bottles that has a valve so nothing will come out unless you provide enough of a pressure difference (suck on it!). I have heard too many horror stories like when the desk at the louisiana in Bristol had a pint dumped over it........

http://earth.caznetworks.co.uk/PHOTOS/OUTPUT-4.jpg

Twitchy? Yes, that's a half eaten muffin!

(Photo cropped to preserve the anonymity of the BR member responsible for this atrocity.)

Twitchy? Yes, that's a half eaten muffin!

(Photo cropped to preserve the anonymity of the BR member responsible for this atrocity.)

....and save their backside......you're welcome to pm me their address and I'll go and have a word

grrrrrrrr

Archived