Vga to Single Phono

Guest joewhite903

Guest joewhite903
just wondering if there is a simple adaptor I can make to take, the VGA output on my laptop to single yellow phono, it dosent have to be major high quality, ive had a we idea for the nite club I work in and would like to display some items on the bigscreen and surrounding screens, Thanks Joe

just wondering if there is a simple adaptor I can make to take, the VGA output on my laptop to single yellow phono, it dosent have to be major high quality, ive had a we idea for the nite club I work in and would like to display some items on the bigscreen and surrounding screens, Thanks Joe

This would do it.

http://www.kramerelectronics.co.uk/indexes...p?name=VP-501xl

Guest joewhite903
yer outta the question was looking more for a wiring diagram pin to pin type off adaptor. wasnt sure if it was possible guess its not , thanks anyway guys, think this can be closed now .Joe

• 2 weeks later...
one of these would suit the application and they are only 35 quid

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Module...O&U=strat15

Not any use. The OP was insistent that it just be a VGA plug- RCA plug style of adaptor, no convertor...

yer outta the question was looking more for a wiring diagram pin to pin type off adaptor. wasnt sure if it was possible guess its not , thanks anyway guys, think this can be closed now .Joe

Not any use. The OP was insistent that it just be a VGA plug- RCA plug style of adaptor, no convertor...

Rather beside the point, don't you think? The OP was told that a simple pin-to-pin adaptor wasn't possible to convert VGA to composite, so other posters have been kind enough to offer up reasonably cheap solutions that will work. Insistency doesn't necessarily mean that the thing you are after works or even exists.

(my emphasis)

I think the OP sums it up in the above quote.

If anybody was after VGA to composite then there are far more informative threads on the subject of scan converters.

Archived