Follow Spot Advice

live

Hi Everyone, I need help (or sectioning)

Here's the scene

I'm doing a show for BBC's Strictly Come Dancing supplying everything (truss,lighting,sound,tech's) apart from the followspot's as they are supplying they're own tech's and spot's-no problem yet.

I have found out through many phone call's that the spot's are HMI 575 loaded with a 6 colour filter (suspect DTS but can't confirm that) still no problem untill I've found out today they are non-dimmable and I've got max 10metre to the dancers

Do any of you have advise/cheats on o/put reduction coz I'm stumped!!

Thanks in advance

g

P.S My juliet's are'nt up to it "apparently" because one of the blonde "celebrities" only likes the pink off the supplied follow spot's!! ;)

P.P.S The show is this w/end

It's just a live show and they are'nt dimmable (it's a sub contractor who are providing the follow spots and technicians)

I could sit back with the "not my problem attitude" but I like to make sure everything is 100% fault free and this is the only concern I have.Thank's for the replies up to yet!

Archived