Cable for in-ear headphones

Ike

I know I should be able to find this but I'm really struggling. Does anyone know where I can get some of the really small (preferably < 1mm OD) two core varnish insulated PVC sheathed cable as used on cheap in-ear headphones? CPC, RS code or direct link would be fantastic.

Alternatively if anyone has some they don't need feel free to PM me a price. 20m or so would be plenty.

Nothing even vaguely interesting I'm afraid. At work we have loads of radio earpieces with knackered cables which I want to replace, they currently have 0.6mm holes which I can probably get away with enlarging to 1mm or so but might be pushing it a bit with 1.6-1.8.

I also want to extend the cables on the headphones I use while cycling so I have to stop less often to catch the MP3 player that's been yanked from my pocket and is skidding down the road. :(

So anyway ideally I want something 0.6mm but really really cheap. Thanks again for your suggestions, I'll go for the CPC stuff if I can't find anything smaller at a similar price.

Archived