Prostage Pro 8 Pyro Controller

jimbo7744

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is a recommended maximum amount of pieces of product this unit can fire per channel? (Prostage Pro 8 Pyro Controller)

The product being fired is LeMaitre ref: Waterfall - 15 x 15´ Silver Cascade Match Incl. (CLP 1672)

Looking to fire approx 16 pieces, will this unit be ok with them all on 1 channel or would it be better to spread them across 2 channels? If so, can 2 channels be fired at once?

I have looked on the website, but can't find any manuals. I will be calling LeMaitre on Monday, but was hoping to get some planning done over the weekend so if anyone knows?

Cheers

Jimbo

Hi,

Just searched the Le Maitre website, I cannot find an 8 way controller...

But, even if you are firing from a 2 way, then 16 effects total fired simultaneously is as much as you can do,

Quote:

"Each channel can be fired individually with 100 meters of cable and up to 16 effects wired in series, or both channels can be fired at once with up to 8 effects on each channel."

The six way however....

Quote:

"Capable of firing each channel individually with up to 16 effects wired in series over 100 meters, or all 6 channels can be fired at once with up to 8 effects on each channel."

And all that is on the Le Maitre website.

Hope this helps

Archived