avolites pearl

ekul1978

"Re the Chinese one. Just don't go there. Info from sources who investigated told me of serious reliability issues. "

I guess they must make special components for Chinese copies so they are more unreliable. The Chinese components used by Avo being special reliable ones.

Will post on my time in China later.

Tony

I guess they must make special components for Chinese copies so they are more unreliable. The Chinese components used by Avo being special reliable ones.

When you copy something, without really understanding how it works, it is easy to miss the subtle details. The engineering of any product is just a huge collection of subtle details.

Martin

• 4 weeks later...

We have had a pearl tiger at work since about the beginning of January. For the price, they are very good desks. Well worth every penny. We use ours as a back up to the Pear 2004 on our larger shows, and also as its own unit on other shows.

These desks are more than powerful enough to run most large productions, in the same way that any of the bigger pearl versions are.

These would be a much prefered choice to any chinese import!

Archived