DMX interface for sunlite

cabba

doe's anybody know if the entec or any other interface will work with the free download of sunlite suite I've looked on here and on the web and although theres stacks on these DMX widgets I can't find out,or doe's anyone know of very similer software thats compatible

ta!

Moderation: Suggestions regarding illegal software to do the job removed.

MagicQ it's not similar to sunlite, but in my opinion is the best and cheapest option in the market . Nice software and support... (I have no business relationship with Chamsys). It's more difficult to learn, but it has many more features and options.

Regards

I'm not certain of this having not used their software, however I had a look on their website and it most probably won't be possible to use other interfaces with their software, because the dongle is where they make the money. Otherwise you could just go and buy a cheap dongle from someone else and use their software for free. Admittedly this works for people like Chamsys, but they also sell physical consoles and accessories for the PC ones, so their business plan is probably to get you hooked using a cheap dongle on which they don't make any money, then when you want more channels/faders and buttons or a real desk you will go out and get one from their range as you know how to use it already. Obviously with a piece of software that is only on a PC most of this falls down.

Light Factory will talk to the Entec dongles, but requires registration in order to output any data. We also sell it with our own dongle, if you don't already have one, at a very reasonable price.

It would be helpful to know how reasonable that price is. I've looked around many of your listed distributors and can't find a price anywhere.

Archived