Classic Palette help

lx bear

Hi Amber, its good to have you in the Blue Room. There are a lot of Strand users here, tons of 300 and 500's. Are you located in the U.S. or Europe. I spent some time talking with Lindsey Suits but sadly I am told she is not with Strand anymore. I have talked with Patrick in the recent days and he is looking into a problem I am having. The update V 10 works well, quite a change from 3.4.15. Hopefully this will get the console on the right track. I would suggest downloading the OLE first and playing with it to get use to the changes before loading it into the console. It is a major change for the Palette. It would also be helpfull in Strand would open a user forun on their site, so us Strand users could get together and discuss things we would like to see added or to get bugs fixed.

Again, welcome to the Blue Room!

Best thing I can advise for you is download the new version of software when its posted, you'll really see the difference!

Hopefully I'll hear from you soon.

All the best

Amber Tomlin

When's that software becoming available? It was demo'ed to me in Guelph, Ontario, Canada at the RiverRun Centre at a training event hosted by Scenework, and it BLEW MY MIND. (Amazing software!), but from what I hear, it's STILL yet to be released, almost a month later. Do we have a release ETA?

(the new software makes the old software look like turds in a bucket :-P )

Back to topic:

Can't you set one of the subs as a grand-master? You can do that on my old strand 300 :-/

EDIT: Welcome to Blue-room. Do you know the 300 series well? I agree with above comment about a strand user's board. (Not that BR isn't good, but it'd be great to JUST have a life-line directly to strand users and the strand support team.

Couple of quick notes from this thread:

- Vista is only supported in last Beta version right now. They (strand) were concentrating on the release of the software to worry to much about this. presumably, they will get back to this soon

- The new software v10.0.1 is downloadable now

- If you want IMMEDIATE support for Palette, ask strand about their support website. People in it around the world, so answers don't have to waiut for the timezone you are in.

Regards!

Archived