We Will Rock You

Stutwo

Is this from the touring production? If so, it was a moving light with a smoke machine and fan mounted in the grid pointing straight down to give that lovely beamage.

Which kind of weird effect are you talking about?

theres never been a touring version of Rock You

If you look at Davids profile, he is from New Zeland and there has been a tour over there, and there is a tour scheduled in the UK next year.

They wont tour in the UK untill ticket sales at the Dominion of dropped below a certain percentage, and to my knowledge of what ben elton says there pretty high therefore there starting WWRY2 in Canada and leaving the WWRY on as its selling, so no tour as yet just rumors

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They wont tour in the UK untill ticket sales at the Dominion of dropped below a certain percentage, and to my knowledge of what ben elton says there pretty high therefore there starting WWRY2 in Canada and leaving the WWRY on as its selling, so no tour as yet just rumors

Yes they are becuase it has been booked into the venue I work at, plus the show is staying in the WestEnd while it is touring.

a quick search on the internet proves there is no WWRY tour, if you can give me enough evidence to believe this I will apologise to you but to my knowledge and a fellow cast member of WWRY (london) there is no UK Tour of WWRY, ive just given the good old web a nice search and found nothing

Archived