Coemar Nat Scans

Steve Cavill

Hi guys,

Just a few questions about the above mentioned scans really, I already have 4 on the hire stock, which were recently purchased 2nd hand, but would like to expand them a little more.

Such as:

Has anyone else used these before?

What do you think of them?

Can you compare them to any other fixture out there?

Have you encountered any problems with them?

and the biggest question of all...

Is anyone getting rid of any? I've tried the usual locations, such as Gear Source Europe, Used Lighting and AC, but they have none in the UK at the moment.

Thanks in advance guys.

Kind Regards,

Steve

Has anyone else used these before?

Yes.

What do you think of them?

Apart from the novelty of the continuous Pan & Tilt, there not really that much to get excited about, that and they're big & heavy!

Can you compare them to any other fixture out there?

They're fairly old technology these days, so difficult to compare.

Have you encountered any problems with them?

I only used them a couple of times on raves about 10-12 years ago, but can't really remember having any major problems with them.

Is anyone getting rid of any? I've tried the usual locations, such as Gear Source Europe, Used Lighting and AC, but they have none in the UK at the moment.

I think it's one of those things that you will just have to keep an eye out for, they were never hugely popular when they were new and I would guess most people that had them will of shifted them on all ready. I wish you luck!

Archived