Ladder Truss Hire

James S

Hi All,

Does anyone know of companies who stock Ladder Truss for hire in or not far from Cardiff (Bristol or elsewhere in South Wales also good).

Even better, anyone who has black ladder truss?

I've obviously googled already but any other suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Is it essential that it is ladder truss for a visual/space reason? Clearly your search would be simplified massively if you can be more flexible within a given budget.

If it must be ladder truss, I would be inclined to ring up some of the larger companies in the area and ask the question! (Stage, Fineline etc.)

Hi All,

Does anyone know of companies who stock Ladder Truss for hire in or not far from Cardiff (Bristol or elsewhere in South Wales also good).

Thanks

A quick google of ladder, truss, hire and bristol brought up these guys. Never used them, don't know what the're like, but they are probably worth lookign in to. I am sure that if there is the budget for it, Stage Electrics can get you what you need though I don't recall them stocking ladder truss as standard, so it'll probably be outsourced...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All,

Thanks

If your using a truss ladder you do know you need a fall arrest block and the person using the ladder needs a fall arrest harness and clip onto the fall arrest block don't you?

Hi All,

Thanks

Sorry miss read your question yesterday, you might find it under ladder beam. Depending on what you are using it for and what load capacity is of what ever you are hanging it from have you considered steel ladder beam? you could easily source that from local scaffolding companies. If not I would use someone like stage electrics I dont think they have any ladder beam themselves but some of the London based rigging companies do so stage should be able to sub it from one of them and transport it down to Bristol on one of their transfer runs when they go from the London branch.

Archived