Mojo Barriers

Steve Cavill

Hi guys and girls,

Following a recent influx of Outdoor Stage jobs, I feel that it is now highly important that I purchase some of the Mojo (or equivalent) barriers.

Does anyone perhaps know of where I would be able to hire or purchase some from?

Ideally purchase would be the better option, as this will save a heap of money and time in the very near future.

I look forward to your replies.

Regards,

Steve

• 2 years later...

We sell steel barrier - As supplied to academy group and used on festivals. £375 a section new. I think this is better than up to £1000 a section for a mojo section / Ali section.

John Mann

Musicmann Ltd

larrisbarris@hotmail.com

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

This could be a start:

http://www.mojobarriers.com/offices/uk.htm :stagecrew:

Or if you are looking for an alternative, I like the Sico barriers:

http://www.sico-europe.com/stageacc.php

You ever tried touring Sico barrier - It is very bulky and needs 4 crew for large runs.

Do you really think anyone will do business with a company that lists only a mobile phone number and hotmail email address?

If they do then they're rather stupid in my, not very humble whatsoever, opinion. Though, with a bit of googling I did manage to find an address for Musicmann Ltd.

Do you really think anyone will do business with a company that lists only a mobile phone number and hotmail email address?

If they do then they're rather stupid in my, not very humble whatsoever, opinion. Though, with a bit of googling I did manage to find an address for Musicmann Ltd.

Perhaps he just wanted to only give those contact details as they're the ones people can contact him quickly.. if required?

Perhaps the academy group and certain festivals are 'stupid'?

I know a number of people/company directors (including a few BR members - Rob @ Cnics for example) who only give out a mobile number as they're so rarely near their land line due to being out at jobs/seeing clients, so often the best way to get hold of them is via mobile. Not everyone sits in an office all day.. like some :stagecrew:

Archived