nexo ts

conan

Hey people I was just wondering if anyone has had any expierience with the nexo TS series? What are your opinions?

Think you may need to be a little more specific about which Nexo cabs you are asking about.

They have PS, Geo T, Geo S and Geo D. So your question could be about one of several ranges. Clarification please! :)

Yup, the band I worked for was playng there in the early 90s, and I remember looking closely at the TS2400 black gloss finished waveguides... If I remember correctly, it was in the big top, and some of the Nexo boxes were used as side fill (probably why I was leaning on them!).

Conan - if you are considering these boxes, they must be pretty old by now....

Unlike some of the manufacturers who designed stuff in the mid to late 80's and early 90's, These boxes were never too popular then, and are less so now. A local venue has some unloaded in a dressing room, I'm almost certain it's them, I've heard them running before they fried the drivers and was less than impressed, there are budget boxes today that will sound much nicer.

Rob

Archived