Flightcases

soundiesam

Hey all im looking for a flightcase for a Apple Imac 20" ive found one for £189 from Flightcasewarehouse.co.uk was wondering if anybody else knew of anywhere that might stock such an item??

sam

why not just contact FCW direct and buy it from them?

they are nice guys up there, their cases are well made and good value

Any decent flightcase manufacturer - and Gareth has pointed you at dozens - will be able to help. It's unlikely to be an "off-the-shelf" item, so the fact that it doesn't appear in a web pricelist doesn't mean that it isn't available.

A list of suitable/possible suppliers for a custom case was posted by Gareth.

I do however have some personal experience looking for flight cases for large PC monitors. FCW did me a custom design/build for a job lot (well.. 3 to be exact :o ) of cases for some Apple Mac 20inch screens, cost me around 150 a case, shed loads of padding/protection inside, flightcase to full road/touring spec.

They do have a 21inch generic monitor case but that proved to be rather too 'baggy' for my liking so opted to get something more snug.

Just my 2cents, HTH.

Tom

Moderation: For some strange reason this thread disintegrated into an argument about the best way to reply to an original post which asked a specific question but possibly implied a different answer was required. Arguments which involve being uncivil to other members are NOT PERMITTED on the Blue Room and will ALWAYS be removed. The OP has now had some very useful replies so the OT posts have been removed and the thread has been closed.

Archived