Radio Mic hire

Al Cain

Hello folks,

I am after some Radio mics (4) either hand held or head worn (theatre style - taped to head) for an event in Cambridge on weds 12 December.

Please can anyone who has some who is prepared to hire them let me know prices and avaliability etc.

I know its short notice but im getting kinda desperate.

I have already spoken to SLX and am speaking to Pearce Hire at the momment. Both are looking good, but im looking to see if there is anyone else who can do it cheaper..... (normal production manager saying 'thats tooo expensive) What does he expect, 4 radio mics for the day is going to cost around £100-£150 for the day!!

thanks guys.

Alex

Hi guys, I have tried Cambridge AV services and got no answer from them. I am goin to look into Handheld audio, only problem might be the delivary costs.....

Thanks for the thoughts so far. any more gratefully recieved.

Thanks.

Alex :rolleyes:

http://www.toptech-tls.co.uk/Radio%20microphones.htm

A drive away and probably the same price as other places but it's another for your list. Had S********* not decided to fob me off for a month telling me that another set of 4 mics were actually on the way to me, before telling me actually we lied, then I could have helped you myself.

Archived