Health and saftey in lighting

SceneMaster

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get the HSE health and safety guide in lighting (on the net ). Maybe the HSE website but I don't know what the address is and if I did where to find the lighting safety guide if there is one at all I know there must be laws are these available as well? .

:stagecrew:

The HSE can be found here where you can find all their guidance notes.

If you want copies of any of the HSWA regulations you will need to buy them, they are not available on-line.

There are no specific HSWA rules on lighting, its all a bit more general. If you have any specific questions after looking round the site just ask, I have copies of most stuff.

Am I the only one who finds the HSE site very difficult to work with - the search function seems to me to be utterly useless.

Whenever I ask any TSM related questions I always get stuff about Offshore Rigging Platforms and the like!

The best way I've found is to find a 'known' guidance note which is relevant to what we do and then look at the 'other documents' section. By using those in turn you can soon build up a list of useful documents.

Archived