Freestanding suit of armour needed for January 08

d_korman

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a full free-standing suit of armour from jan 7-27 2008. It will be part of the set dressing for the castle ballrooms in the Carshalton Panto Company production of Sleeping Beauty.

We have two different ballrooms, so ideally would like two different plumes or weapons to make it look different for each scene. Would be grateful if anyone knows where I might source this. Since this is a children's charity production, it'd be good if we could source it in return for a free advert and credit in the programme (the show runs 17 performances averaging 200-250 per show)

QDos certainly have at least one, although it may still be in use for their pantos then. Even if it wasn't I doubt you'd get it for free. Anyway its somewhere to try for a start. It may be worth searching here if you haven't done so already, as I've a vague idea this has come up before.

Archived