Robe 1200AT E Spot - hire supplier

LeeStoddart

Hi - panto season approaches and with it the need for some movers.

I've been impressed by the Robe 1200 Spot that came in with a tour this year so am considering moving up from MAC500 this year. But I'm not being too successful in finding hire sources - in the UK (South Coast preferably). I have found HSL and Innovation Productions but am struggling to find other options.

Any suggestions?

Hi - panto season approaches and with it the need for some movers.

I've been impressed by the Robe 1200 Spot that came in with a tour this year so am considering moving up from MAC500 this year. But I'm not being too successful in finding hire sources - in the UK (South Coast preferably). I have found HSL and Innovation Productions but am struggling to find other options.

Any suggestions?

check out PR lighting they are very reliable and great prices.

Moderation: Small edit made to this post

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the input. Panto comes down next weekend but for the record... We followed up for quotes from a selection and went with GLS for some 700s and 250s in the end.

Have to say a big thank you to the staff at GLS - very helpful and supportive getting us over a couple of teething problems in the first couple of days. We'll certainly use them again and I'd recommend them as a source for others.

Archived