Control Unit for Eltec DRE6-2

Andrewbrad

I have recently picked up an Eltec DRE6-2 Dimmer Board and I need a circuit for controlling it. I assume that this will need just a simple potentiometer circuit as it appears to have a control voltage output of around 20v. Am I correct and can someone point me to the circuit I need to build? I am very happy to provide more info. if needed.

Many thanks

Andrew

I have recently picked up an Eltec DRE6-2 Dimmer Board and I need a circuit for controlling it. I assume that this will need just a simple potentiometer circuit as it appears to have a control voltage output of around 20v. Am I correct and can someone point me to the circuit I need to build? I am very happy to provide more info. if needed.

Many thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Could you give a few more details, photo? particularly of connectors? I assume that this is a 6x5A dimmer pack. I have an Eltec dimmer pack - called 2000, I think - but it just has +10V control, although originally on a strange socket, which I changed to a standard 8-pin DIN. What makes you think it is 20V?

Nigel

Archived