Large retractable daggers

AV Ian

Hi All,

I've tried searching for these but all in vain!.

Does anybody know where I can buy/borrow/rent some retractable daggers from?

The kind that you played with as a kid, you stab your mate, the blade goes up into the handle on a spring.

I can find small ones in toy shops, but we're after something a bit bigger. 6" blade or there abouts.

Any help appreciated.

Ian

Hi All,

I've tried searching for these but all in vain!.

Does anybody know where I can buy/borrow/rent some retractable daggers from?

The kind that you played with as a kid, you stab your mate, the blade goes up into the handle on a spring.

I can find small ones in toy shops, but we're after something a bit bigger. 6" blade or there abouts.

Any help appreciated.

Ian

Hi Ian,

just make sure that you do not fall foul of The Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006, the Act covers weapons that have an edge or point, daggers, swords, spears etc and which are now banned in public places. The act does not define 'edge or point' nor does it define the 'material' the weapon is made from.

It could be interprited that a plastic dagger is a weapon, as I suppose a dagger made from a hard ridgid palstic could as dangerous as a metal one.

Archived