Theatre refit!

Fiona

Im having separated phases in my installation too...just because it's easy enough to do, so why not? Belt and braces, as it were.

(Done my thinking...It does work, btw. 24 circuits overstage on Red, 24 onstage on Yellow, 24 foh on Blue. Nice.)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im having separated phases in my installation too...just because it's easy enough to do, so why not?  Belt and braces, as it were.

(Done my thinking...It does work, btw.  24 circuits overstage on Red, 24 onstage on Yellow, 24 foh on Blue.  Nice.)

Err, because any hope of phase balance is going to go out of the window with different show types?

Seems that red is going to get a lot more load than yellow in particular, but also to some extent blue.

Or is there some vagary of your venue that means it ain't so?

Um Bryson

I always though that the main poblem with splitting phases on / above / foh was phase loading

above is always heavily loaded wheras on is normaly rather lightly loaded...

I know there aren't that many problems with uneven loading but it isn't nice... :blink:

James

In terms of the overall building load, my 72k of stuff is merely a drop in the ocean...it's not going to be a problem.

The way this builing is likely to be used, the onstage circuits will probably get almost as much use as the FOH, anyway.

Archived