Work Experience in my Gap Year

Butlins (altho not a theatre) over weekend breaks is good to work. its just doing massive get ins outs and operating/crewing live acts

Personally I have not worked at Butlins but I'm pretty sure their get ins/outs are not that massive...

Well I've just sent of an informaton pack. It is butlins... and butlins is awesome! Be fun just to have a weekend there getting work experience. I now have an up to date CV. So if any of you would like one :) Meaning if you want to employ me as your personal skivvy ;) Feel free to PM me.

Butlins (altho not a theatre) over weekend breaks is good to work. its just doing massive get ins outs and operating/crewing live acts
Personally I have not worked at Butlins but I'm pretty sure their get ins/outs are not that massive...
Depends whats on really we had the band 'Go west' on one weekend break and they refused to use any butlins equipment (except lights) so turned up with what only can be described as an artic lorry full of really heavy equipment. The stage was absolutely rammed. Another weekend is when the company 20's and 18-30's take over the site they arrive with all their own gear including sound equipment, decks, lighting bars, lighting, trussing the list goes on. So some are harder than others but dont get me wrong some bands jst come and use track.
Well I've just sent of an informaton pack. It is butlins... and butlins is awesome! Be fun just to have a weekend there getting work experience. I now have an up to date CV. So if any of you would like one :rolleyes: Meaning if you want to employ me as your personal skivvy :( Feel free to PM me.
Like I said weekend breaks are awesome but family stuff not so good altho I did enjoy some. If u get a job at skegness tell the red coat manager shes a #### ha! no really...Good luck with that just dont stay too long!

Archived