What Speakers Should I Get?

Ste69

I notice also that the maximum SPL for the bass bin is 90dB, even if that's a sensitivity its a little low, but this could very well be a good solution for you though.

Rob: I'd love to hear the results if you can pop in for a demo, it'd be very interesting.

Ste, how's your woodwork? Would you be up for some DIY? You could make a nice pair of speakers on your budget, different league to the afore mentioned gear.

Ste, how's your woodwork? Would you be up for some DIY? You could make a nice pair of speakers on your budget, different league to the afore mentioned gear.

I was originally thinking of doing that a while ago then thought it would be cheaper to buy some speakers but if I can find the right stuff for my budget then I'll give it a go. I presume I would need wood, speaker, horn, piezo, crossover and stuff like speaker grills and cloth. Is that all I would need? And where could I get the materials.

but if I can find the right stuff for my budget then I'll give it a go.

If you're up for building then I can suggest some designs and products with prices and suppliers that will fit your budget and be FAR Superior. Would this be of use to you?

Rich Posted Yesterday, 11:54 PM

(Ste69 @ 28 Aug 2007, 7:16 PM) *

but if I can find the right stuff for my budget then I'll give it a go.

If you're up for building then I can suggest some designs and products with prices and suppliers that will fit your budget and be FAR Superior. Would this be of use to you?

Yeah that would be awesome if you could Rich. Thanks :-)

Archived