Pearl Flash?

ceecrb1

Have the key turned to 'Run' and just press the Palette/Flash key under the handles for the relevant dimmer channels. Works the same for intelligent fixtures with a dimmer.

Also, allows you to 'flash' LX scenes saved on submasters.

HTH.

Tom

You must be in Run Mode Normal. In 'takeover' mode the preset add buttons have palette function.
Oops, forgot about that :D Never usually think about it seeing as my desk (and other pearls/sapps, Ive come across) seem to be running in that mode by default..

Hope this is what you mean by 'flash'

Tom

no neither do I..

BUT in my show file, it wont toggle... if I wipe the desk it works perfectly, reload the show and it is "stuck" on takeover

am I missing an option somewhere or is it to do with how I've created/stored memories/chases or something?

Maybe there is a pearl owner here who would be willing to load the show file on their pearl (or try loading it yourself on the pearl OLE) If it is still not toggling, then you know it is an issue with the showfile, otherwise it will be a desk config issue. Then from there you can continue narrowing down the issue.

• 1 month later...

A quick return to this here since I did the same on Avo board.

I now believe I know what causes the problem although I have no solution.

If you enter/exit Theatre Stack controls the run mode becomes stuck in Takeover. Additionally Auto-Connect no longer functions. This is irrespective of trying to force through User Settings menu.

Unfortunately this problem is saved along with a show, and as such might still be considered 'corrupt'. Solutions are to load a previous show or Wipeall.

Archived