Speaker cable soure.

Josh 2

Thanks Simon,

I've had a look at the link and it seems (might be wrong) that they supply made-up cable. I was really looking for 15m of cable that I can add specific connectors to. 1 speakon 2core M-F, 1 speakon 3core M-F, 2 jack M-F.

Josh.

I've had a look at the link and it seems (might be wrong) that they supply made-up cable. I was really looking for 15m of cable that I can add specific connectors to. 1 speakon 2core M-F, 1 speakon 3core M-F, 2 jack M-F.
Josh,

VDC sells lots of cable.... as well as making up any cable assembly you can think of.

search for 213-212-000, 268-582-000, 278-582-080 ...

Simon

Can I ask, does anyone know of a good source for 8 (possibly 9) core 2.5mm speaker cable. I seem to short on decent shops/suppliers here in Spain.
Try an electrical cable wholesaler - ask them for YY cable - this is a European style of cable so should be available in Spain. 8 x 2.5mm is not a preferred size but I know at least one company in the UK that stocks it, so it's definitely made. Alternatively, try contacting PA rental companies and see if they will sell you some or tell you where they get it from.

Archived