Freelance Tech website - Register Today!!

nath2099

Freelance Tech Autralia is a new directory of freelance technicians involved in the event production industry in Australia and New Zealand.

Help make this site a useful tool for both technicians and event managers by registering today... it's free!!

www.tcnls.com/techaus/

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks to user feedback, Freelance Tech Australia has been re-written to make the registration proccess clearer, as well as a new look!

I'd love to hear any feed back regarding any categories you feel are missing, or any other specific features you'd like to see made available!!

Regards,

Nathan.

www.freelancetechaustralia.com.au

One thing that occurred to me during registration:

A landline phone is a required field for signing up, but many freelance prefer to advertise only their mobiles as the "official" contact.

As dbuckley says, the Forum/Forum Registration section is a broken link.

Bob

• 7 months later...

Top site mate... I remember seeing this on ALIA a while ago. Looks like it's progressed really well!

I sent through an email via the contact form regarding advertising. I'm not too sure if it worked though so shoot through a PM to me if you didn't receive it.

Cheers,

Liam

Archived