Zero 88 support webpages down?

pscandrett

Hi, this is possibly the wrong place to put it...

I was wanting to download some info from the Zero88 website but the entire 'support' section - http://support.zero88.com/main/en - is out of action, giving errors like

"Query Failed : SELECT product_id, product_name FROM products ORDER BY product_name"

Seems to me that some database has fallen over somewhere. Has it been like this for a while (and therefore are they likely to know about it) or is it a new thing?

I'll drop them an email too, but thought I'd post here since I know some Z88 people monitor the BR... and don't know if it's just me.

Ta

Main support site dosen't work for me, but one of the forum's I have bookmarked works fine.

Had a reply back from the guys at Z88 this morning: "Thank you for your e-mail, our website host is working on the problem as I type." So there we go.

Incidentally, I didn't know Zero88 were owned/part of a larger company, www.coopercontrols.co.uk. You learn something every day...

Peter

"Incidentally, I didn't know Zero88 were owned/part of a larger company, www.coopercontrols.co.uk. You learn something every day..."

Zero88 are owned by Polaron Controls, who are them selves now owned by Cooper Controls, since March. More British industry sold off to the Septics!

So that leaves CCT, Chamsys, Celco, Pulsar, and AVO as the only British owned manufacturers left?

Richard

"Zero88 are owned by Polaron Controls, who are them selves now owned by Cooper Controls, since March. More British industry sold off to the Septics!

So that leaves CCT, Chamsys, Celco, Pulsar, and AVO as the only British owned manufacturers left?

Actually Polaron PLC has ceased to exist and we are now simply owned by Cooper Controls, which is a division of Cooper Lighting. Nothing else has changed. We still manufacture in Wales and we still ship all our product globally from this UK base. If you research Cooper Industries you will see that they own several UK based businesses that are all still manufacturing locally. What has changed has been investment in modernising our factory and increasing our RnD facilities. If you visit Plasa you will begin to see the early results of this investment.

Best

Graham

Zero 88

Archived