Pearl Expert Chases

sameness

Trying to make chases using pars fitted with compulite whispers. Whenever I try to record a chase it keeps the scroller colour in. I want it to just record the lantern not the fixture as well.

It is patched together on the same handle, but I have managed to do it before, just cant remember how.

Cheers but I tried it in both record by channel and by fixture to start with.Sorry for not mentioning, still no luck. Even tried selection a non-operable attribute(anything but colour) on the fixture buttons incase that was writing it in and that didn't work either.

Currently I'm stumped

In record by channel, unless you specifically introduce values into the programmer (ie. by wheel/palette/numerical etc.) they will not record.

Therefore with this example you should be able to make a simple dimmer chase direct from the preset faders in record by channel and no other information will be present. Obviously you might need to [clear] before and after.

I can't think of anything else that would cause problems here. Pay particular attention to what is currently in the programmer when you store ('m' or 'w' between handle number and value in LCD)

Archived