Setting up DMX lighting

dj beansprout

Can you double check the model name... I have yet to see an "Inflection" by Acme.

Also it might be worth a visit to www.prolight.co.uk as most of their instructions are uploaded by each effect light - or if not contact their tech guys.

Can you double check the model name... I have yet to see an "Inflection" by Acme.

Also it might be worth a visit to www.prolight.co.uk as most of their instructions are uploaded by each effect light - or if not contact their tech guys.

OK than 4 your response I have (I think a problem with the address on the light unit) what should it be set 2?

there is on the back of the gobo's 4 assignable switches (I think there for lining up the pan/tilt/and focus of patten.) ((should these be on or off for normal opp??)

then there is another singable address on the back of the unit, What should that be set at????? (1.2.4.8.16.32.64.64.128)

Acme Inflection I have got 2 and one controller.

Please help me set these DMX lights up,......

dave (dj beansprout)

sorry if this reply is rushed but I want to post it and try and get some replyes B4 you all go to bed,.....!!!!

Did you read any of the post you quoted?

Best I can figure from Google this unit is a scanner, presumably no longer available?

Since you are hoping for some clues, best I can do is guess that these,

(1.2.4.8.16.32.64.64.128)

are most likely your DMX address dip switches. Typical binary selection showing you the decimal value above. Turn on the switches that, in combination (sum of), give the start address.

Archived