Strand 520i

MatSpencer

:D

I'm looking for a price to buy a new Strand 520i Lighting Console. I have been on the Strand/Genlyte website and find my local supplier. They have the 520I listed but no price by it?

Any one know why this might be? Or ho much a new one might be? Or indeed a second hand one if they know where to get it?

TIA

Mat

I'm looking for a price to buy a new Strand 520i Lighting Console. I have been on the Strand/Genlyte website and find my local supplier. They have the 520I listed but no price by it?
Hmmmm.... ©

This MAY be due to the fact that Strand, in their new Genlyte corporate entity, no longer MAKE the 500 series......

As for where you can buy one, I suggest that you need to look at the second hand sites.

TD

Dear DMX_trainee, you will have to excuse our sarcasm, but anyone working in the UK stage lighting industry, would have known that Strand stop producing the 500 series over 12 months ago. Perhaps this just goes to show how focussed we are ( or should that be analy retentive), that we don't see the world as others see it. I mean, it would be like suddenly realising that John Major isn't Prime Minister any more. How scary would that be!

Richard

Archived