Le Maitre Silver Cascade/Waterfall

timtheenchanteruk

Using some silver cascades at the end of this week, however, they come with a separate electric match, just want to check where it goes.

The tube has 2 holes at the top to suspend by, then I believe the electric match is inserted in the bottom (open end) of the effect.

The Le-maitre website doesn't mention separate matches for this effect, or I would have asked before ordering them, I have also e-mailed Le-maitre but really need an answer quite quick as I want to test one asap, to double check my risk ass.

thanks in advance.

The tube has 2 holes at the top to suspend by, then I believe the electric match is inserted in the bottom (open end) of the effect.

That's correct, there should be a red plastic cap for each unit as well

Le Maitre are no longer supplying the red plastic caps unless specifically asked for.

Favourite way to ignite them without the caps is by using silver foil tape (NOT GAFFER) to hold the igniter wire to the side of the tube and then make a "u-turn" bend of the match head into the choke of the device.

Hope that helps

Lincoln

I have to use 8 20/20 cascades every show for later in the year but wasn't aware that they did smaller ones as most of the venues heights are around 16/20 foot , What other sizes do they do (I have sent e-mails but like the op I haven't received any ps there are 40 shows plus 5 rehearsal dates so a total of 360 plus extras.

Archived