Band Lighting

adamburgess

Hello!

We are a five piece (80's) rock covers band "dein' the clurbs" in the NE and Yorkshire.

I would like someone to program our desk up with a load of different scenes, chases, solo specials etc. to make it easy to operate for either me (on keyboards - MIDI pedal board(?)) or the sound man out front who does it now.

He sort of randomly flashes them at the minute and it looks like a 'fruit salad' (who said that?). And he can't find the Blackout button after the big endings. He doesn't quite capture the moods (or the rhythm!) of the tracks either. No - we really can't afford a real lighting tech for 10-12 gigs per month or find one that's not already working and could commit! I could do it might find it hard to play and program at the same time. :)

Desk is a SceneSetter clone - GLP 24/48 channel one

8x 300w Par56s behind kit (paired on a 4-channel dimmer)

8x 300w Par56s either side on-stage (separate channels)

8x 500w Par64s either side front-stage (separate channels)

Maybe a couple of old cans I could use for floor lights, solo specials?

I'm good with MIDI and stuff

If anyone's interested - don't know how much you'd want to come to a gig, rehearsal or whatever and do the programming but we could talk about that.

PMs please!!

Thanks, Adam.

Archived