Backstage Dressing Rooms

Can anyone suggest a good place to hire backstage dressing rooms from.

I need 9 in total, and they need to be quite a good spec.

Also looking for some crew sleeping accomodation, preferably portable, problem is I need it the same weekend as Glastonbury.

If anyone can advise who to approach, or anyone actually have any please contact me.

Cheers

Look in

www.kftv.com/ -

and for the UK look in www.kftv.com/country-GBR.html

for movie location facilities -Dressing rooms for extras are cr@p dressing rooms for stars will be expensive - look at the level vs price that fits

Also look at:

www.portakabin.co.uk/event-solutions.html

www.rollalonghireevents.co.uk/

Look also at hirers local to your need and too small to serve big festivals.

Thanks for the info. I did try these two company's. Rollalong is fully booked, and portacabin should be getting back to me Monday.

If anyone knows any local suppliers in Brighton or nearby it would be a great help.

Cheers

The central offices at Pinewood studios and Shepperton studios will have lists of suppliers of star grade trailers as will anyone who searches under Location services/caterers/accommodation in the movie industry

Mandy's International Film and TV Production Directory??

Below is a small selection of companies serving the UK television and film production industry taken from the Location Vehicles category of this online ...

www.theknowledgeonline.com/categories/735/location_vehicles/

www.kftv.com/product-3530.html - 51k -

Ring a container hire company, or big builders - they must have sources of site huts etc

Another one worth trying could be FATTS:

http://www.kftv.com/company-a5000884.html (the fatts website doesn't apear to work - unless you're after links to unrelevant google ads. :angry: )

I've seen them on a few TV shoots I've been involved with where they've supplied catering dining buses, wardrobe wagons, honeywagons etc - again if they don't have what you're after they might be able to point you towards someone else film orientated who does.

I didn't realise until I googled for that address that they're based just up the road from me!

Also just found this on my web travels: http://www.willieswheels.co.uk/index.html

Archived