Newbie question about multiple 35mm projection

welsmore

Hi all, I've just found this forum and it's very helpful! I've done some lighting in the past, but not much recently.

Anyway, I've been asked to throw some logos around a small conference. Company logos, basically. Budget is basically nothing as this is not-for-profit. I thought I'd come up trumps with this, a Vision-Lite scanner:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

It's basically a IR remote programmed scanner, but with a 35mm slide wheel. aka Cheap gobos! But I can't find any reference to it anywhere other than an old web site. Has anyone ever used one of these or know of anything similar? The closest I can see is a Martin Imagescan, but I'd then need a few of them - whereas the above would do it all in one go.

Thanks,

OPTIKINETICS!

They do a whole host of different things from Solar 250's to their K4 projectors where you can add on multiple slide cassette holders, prisms and angling mirrors. You should be able to hire them from different companies.

Archived