PLASA News

Bryson

Spotted this about the Dome on PLASA's website today.  Crikey...

Crikey indeed. Havin' it away with a few rolls of gaffer is one thing, but this looks like a whole different ball game. I wonder whether it's at all related to the Dome/NMEC's major contribution to the downfall of Lighting Technology???

I wouldn't give much for Mr. Brophy's chances of getting any sort of HOD's job in the entertainment business after this ... <_<

As far as I know....perhaps this isn't right in public, but hey, they have been actually charged now...it's something to do with the Head of Lighting appointing his wife to run the Lighting maintainance, who then appointed a company run by their best friend and owned by her mother-in-law as their main contractor....perhaps.... <_< :D

something to do with the Head of Lighting appointing his wife to run the Lighting maintainance, who then appointed a company run by their best friend and owned by her mother-in-law as their main contractor....

Nothing like keeping it in the familty eh?? Besides, they won;t have any trouble when it comes to visiting times will they?? B)

I should add:

Allegedly.

<_<

:D TOO LATE BRYSON!!!!! Any libel lawyer worth his salt would only accept your first comment. But as the judge said "It is not merely a question of the burden of proof; it is a question of doing justice, and courts have to operate in the real world, not an artificial world put upon them by legal constraints. In failing to rebut, either by implication or by cogent evidence, the initial and fundamental assertions of the defendants, it seems to me that this court has no power but to refuse the application for summary judgment."

The case continues........ ! MAD!

Any libel lawyer worth his salt would only accept your first comment.

If they only knew (and could prove) who I was.... <_<

And...given that my source is a public website and a transcript of the comments made by a judge...I reckon I'll be ok...

PS: It's not libel if it's true....

If they only knew (and could prove) who I was.... :D

<_< Although great advances have been made tracing people through time and ISP I am certain, you will be around posting ( I see you are a FAST TALKER no less) for some time to come.

Archived