colour scrollers-pearl

lightingyoung

SLX for the actual hire of the kit... Theres other companies that deliver nationally.

Price. Depends what you class as reasonable...

Tom

*is it just me, or do questions like this bring up feelings of deja vu??*

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can hire 6 colour scrollers and a pearl for a reasonable. I am from Cornwall

cheers now.

Still within the South West, and generally cheaper then Stage Electrics is Bright Light in Taunton. I use them a lot and found them to be excellent.

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can hire 6 colour scrollers and a pearl for a reasonable. I am from Cornwall

cheers now.

Still within the South West, and generally cheaper then Stage Electrics is Bright Light in Taunton. I use them a lot and found them to be excellent.

Not bad.. 75quid list ex VAT for a set of 6 chromaQ squirrels.

Everything else seems reasonably priced next to my usual suppliers..

Tom

Deja vu, and a general feeling of despair that people no longer seem to have the ability to do a little research for themselves. I mean, it's not as though colour scrollers and a Pearl are particularly esoteric and difficult-to-find equipment.

To the OP - read this. And next time, try this.

I agree Gareth, posters have the ability to surf to sites like this but not to use search engines. Maybe Google need to lower the bar for users ability ! :P

That sort of money is what my scrollers go out for so the price looks fair, have the price the PSU in with it?

Deja vu, and a general feeling of despair that people no longer seem to have the ability to do a little research for themselves. I mean, it's not as though colour scrollers and a Pearl are particularly esoteric and difficult-to-find equipment.

To the OP - read this. And next time, try this.

I agree Gareth, posters have the ability to surf to sites like this but not to use search engines. Maybe Google need to lower the bar for users ability ! :P

That sort of money is what my scrollers go out for so the price looks fair, have the price the PSU in with it?

From the website:

ChromaQ Kit - 6 head (complete) £75.00
Would be suprised it didnt include one!

Tom

Archived