Le Maitre Ice Fountains

win101

Le Maitre Ice Fountains - Can they be mounted in Le Maitre Pods or are they only handheld, also can they be fired from a pyroflash system?

I have never used them before and just wondered what the requirements are.

Before anybody plays the H&S card, I am not the one who will be firing them as I am under 18 but we have a trained technician. I am simply drawing up a plan that he will check and let me know if there are any H&S problems.

Thanks for your help

From what you've said, it sounds like you've been asked to draw the plan as a learning exercise, so I'm not going to give you the answer myself - "Ask the Blue Room" isn't really the best method for anything manufacturer-specific, unless you can't find them.

The first place to ask would be LeMaitre themselves - they make the stuff, they know how it works!

I'm glad to hear that you've been asked to do this and then have it checked over - sounds like a very good way to learn how!

Tomo's right - if you have a question about a specific LeMaitre product, the people to ask are LeMaitre. If you can't find the answer you need online, give them a call (the number's on their website, and they're very helpful people).

When doing research, one of the most important aspects is the provenance of the source and the info, although friends and practising pros may advise, should first be sought from the BEST source. In this case the best source is the manufacturer.

Imagine facing the coroner saying "I asked someone I'd never heard of who's name I never found" OR " I consulted the manufacturer and followed their guidance"

Worthy advice from all above...

Answer = No (Plug into Pyroflash Pods)

However the "small" ice fountains will fit into Le Maitre's 18mm holders and can be ordered as a hardwired device with an electric igniter.

With the appropriate Bulgin plug, can be ignited from any of the Le Maitre Firing systems.

Lincoln

Thanks everybody. Just for your info it was not a reasearch exercise but actually for an event we are putting on in school that I am coordinating tech for. But I phoned Le Maitre and got the info!

Thanks for all your help

Archived