LED Pixel Arrays

bjkered

Not sure if lighting or Video but any way

Any body know who the main players are in the UK for Hiring large Pixel arrays around 6*5 metres for projecting Pictures, effects and live video streams on.

I don't mean projectors and screens ( hence the lighting Forum)

I am looking to get a Hire Price for a festival budget next year.

Ta :huh:

All the best with that one. I woudlnt recomend getting into it if you dont no much about it, which this post suggests.

Size is a major factor?

Indoor/Outdoor?

Rigging available?

Most companies wont dry hire you a system like this, their engineers would have to be there too.

Creative technologies would give you just the screen and screen processing (based upon an 8x6 I8 8mm system - quite small) for around £7680 a DAY, or £23040 a week!

More info would be grand although your best best is to talk to companies direct.

Thanks this is the sort of info I was looking for.

Will talk direct to companies. Like all things the screen might be outdoors or flown on a Stage ( which is outdoors) It all depends on many factors as we are all use to.

So thanks for the good info eg companies names and price ranges any more will be welcome

Derek

If its outdoors you maybe inluck. Various companies do them on the back of trucks which dramatically reduces costs (rigging materials, riggers, technicians, structures etc). I would advice asking Screenco (Creative Technologies) about this option. XL video are another great company, but having mates in Creative I'm likely to be biased! :D

Archived