Jump to content

name of fixture


Recommended Posts



I need to send technical requirement of my performance to German theater, and I don't know the name of fixtures (English nor German) I will need.


This is a fixtures similar to cyclorama lights but much smaller than typical (I mean Coda or Orion form Strand). Those fixtures are used to light actors from front, lamps are situated on the ground and all fixtures are connected in one long row. If my memories are correct, small Incandescent (ordinary) bulbs are used in this light.


What is the general name of lights put on the front of the stage, or the brand name of fixtures described above?






PS. I am sorry for my English

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.