162 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to PLASA 2006?

• Yes - I'm working there
    • Definitely visiting
    • Maybe visiting
    • Not sure yet
    • Maybe not visiting
    • Definitely not visiting
  2. 2. If you are visiting, which day will you most likely be there?

• Sun 10th Sept
    • Mon 11th Sept
    • Tues 12th Sept
    • Weds 13th Sept
    • I'll be there on more than one day
    • N/A (working / definitely not visiting)
  3. 3. Anybody up for a Get Together?

• Sorry, I'm too young to go down the pub
    • Yes - me Me ME!
    • Yes - maybe for a bit
    • Not sure
    • No - not this year, thanks
    • No - never in a million years

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me in one of the many "dunno" categories. I'm still recovering from my knee op and, though I'm walking pretty well now, at present I can only do fifteen or twenty minutes at a stretch...certainly not up to a whole day pounding the floor!

However, what I can do increases day by day and I'm going to really just have to see how it goes and decide at the last minute.

If I do manage to get there, I'd love to put some faces to the BR names, so I'll keep an eye out for the results of any get together plans. Pint of bitter please (unless it's super warm in which case I may switch to a cold lager!).

Bob

I'm thinking Sunday, although it may have to change to Tuesday and/or Wednesday depending on whether I can get someone else to throw a PA in for my band on the Saturday night.

its the most logistically (is that a word....edit... yes it is) challenging weekend of the year already and thats before I put plasa in. Always the same. Mind you this weekend is a close second.

Rob

now why cant you get together in, say a children's playground?? I don't think I can quite get away with looking like an 18 year old... besides, I don't like beer.

I shall be there Sunday afternoon with the seniors of the school tech-crew (and the teacher, though it was my idea to go, I just asked him) and the school our re-imbursing our ticket costs!

watch out mackie, I want to see your tt24!

Simon

now why cant you get together in, say a children's playground?? I don't think I can quite get away with looking like an 18 year old... besides, I don't like beer.

Because when large groups of people, a number of whom have long hair, wear only black, and carry a selection of offensive weapons tools hang around in play grounds the police tend to get called.....

Chris

(who's only wearing one black garment, has short hair, and who's tools are locked in his tool box)

I'd like to go, but does it cost monies?

Costs are £9 if you book in advance (though I'm not sure what the deadline for this is) or £18. on the door. Details HERE?

If I manage to go, I'd also be travelling up by train...parking is a major pain and the "Congestion Charge" makes it all very awkward to use a car.

Bob

Guest lightnix

Assuming I can make it, I'll be there on the Monday for business and will pop back on the Wednesday for social reasons, prior to skating that evening.

Gettting together has so far been done in the Tournament pub.

Archived