Zero88

Joe Swan

A few years ago Zero 88 made the decision not to have a stand within the halls at Earls Court. Instead, we hire the upstairs of the Tournament Pub, which is just around the corner from Earls Court. We will have the full range of products on display and a bar :D. Map.

Please do pop along and join us for a beer, we'll take you through the products and you get a chance to sit down away from the hussle and bustle of Earls Court.

We did have a stand last year. We make a call each year on what our marketing objectives are. This year we decided as we have no new products that have not already been launched at ABTT we would do the pub only.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Graham

Zero 88

Please do pop along and join us for a beer, we'll take you through the products and you get a chance to sit down away from the hussle and bustle of Earls Court.

When would this be? I'd like to see the Betapack 3 if nothing else, but if it's outside the times of the main show then there's no chance of me getting there (got to get back to Manchester later in the day...)

ta

The pub will be open from 12 noon till 8pm on Sunday and Tuesday, and 12 noon till 6pm on Monday.

Look forward to seeing you there

I was planning on attending on Wednesday,

Will the pub not be open then?

James

Whilst we're not opening the pub officially on Wednesday, we will still be around and can arrange for you to pop along and have a look at products.

If anyone would like to book in for a free training course on any Zero88 product, please get in touch with me and I'll make the necessary arrangements - training courses will be available from 10am each day of PLASA.

Archived