Mini Scan HPE heat shield

jhaynes199

Hi, I need to get hold a heat shielf for a Mini Scan HPE which was brittle and snapped off when we were trying to replace a fan. Spoken to Clay Paky but they say we can't get one until a new shipment comes in from Italy. Anyone know of any local companies that stock Clay Paky spare parts and would be able to post out within a couple of days?

Thanks very much

Have you tried AC Lighting, Ive found them most useful for obtaining spare parts before! Depending what end of the country your in, try AC Wycombe, or AC North.

Chances are they have what you need!

Tom

You broke the heat shield? :( I find this very surprising! I've replaced fans many times and can't understand how your metal heat shield could become brittle.

Anyhoo, totally irrelevant I know. I second the suggestion for AC. They have sourced all replacement parts for me very fast. Parts come direct from Pulsar who are UK distributor.

You broke the heat shield? :( I find this very surprising! I've replaced fans many times and can't understand how your metal heat shield could become brittle.

Yes, sad but true and very annoying. Never happened before, they are not ageing very well!

You broke the heat shield? :) I find this very surprising! I've replaced fans many times and can't understand how your metal heat shield could become brittle.

Yes, sad but true and very annoying. Never happened before, they are not ageing very well!

Just to confirm they are the HPE models, not the newer HP3's?

If they are the HPE's there was some rumour going around that the heat shield was one of the re-designs for the HP3, which would lead me to believe that the problem of broken heat shield wasn't so unknown to CP.

Still though, must recommend AC, if they don't stock it I'm sure their powerful enough :D to convince pulsar to get one/some.

Tom

Archived