Strand 60 & Strand 23

Johnno

I have a Strand Pattern 60 that consists of a box, a bulb and a reflector and that's it. How should the reflector be retained in the box?

Rewiring a Strand Pattern 23 I broke the head off the screw that retains the cable clamp. I doubt whether I can drill it out. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement base plate (The piece of casing about 5 x 2ins to which the lamp holder is attached) and screw?

Regards,

John

Patt 60:- Depends exactly which version, but either a bendy bit of metal on each side that wraps over the front of the reflector, or 4 split bits of metal that form slots for the edge of the reflector.

Patt 23:- Keep your eyes on clear-outs and Ebay. Probably your only hope unless some kind sole around here has a pile of spare bits...

Rewiring a Strand Pattern 23 I broke the head off the screw that retains the cable clamp. I doubt whether I can drill it out. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement base plate (The piece of casing about 5 x 2ins to which the lamp holder is attached) and screw?

Try Jim Laws on 01502 675264. His landline is down today (Friday 18th) but should be up soon (it's windy in wildest Suffolk)

Moderation: quotes fixed and trimmed. If you make a typo, please use the "edit" button to change rather than reposting the entire article.

Archived