WARNING: Squelly's

voodooman

Well LSI reported that AC lighting were showing off grelcos at PLASA (can't comment on PLASA itself as I didn't make it this year). These are apparently proper approved grelcos that are almost identical to the original grelcos. Having said that I tried to order some last week and they are waiting for stock.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if anything suitable is on sale now?

I know WhiteLight were offering new version Grelcos at PLASA, although they've yet to be delivered. I've been told that WL should have them this week, in fact.

Edit: Also, see above. Perhaps they are also waiting for the same delivery from the manufacturers?

At this point we got into a discussion about the merits or otherwise of this thread and others like it on the Blue Room. These posts were split and can now be found under Issues, here.

If you have any further comments about the way this issue has been handled, please add them to the other thread. Any further information regarding splitting one 15A socket into 2 should be added here.

Thanks.

Mods.

My question about those, Peter, if you happen to know or anyone else, is this. I have a few ACT6 Digitals with two 15A sockets per channel on the front panel. Does anyone know if I'll be able to get one of these in one socket, and another 15A plug in the other socket?

Haven't got an Act6 reachable at the moment but a plug and a grelco wont fit on a Betapack2/3. the sockets are not spaced far enough.
That's why we jealously guard our stock of antique bakelite 15A splitters that really were made by Grelco!

David

Archived