SFX cd's

OB2

I have searched the internet and I now have a price on the set of bbc cd's from canford but im struggling to find other collections, trying to find a decent size collection - we have nothing (used to be able to borrow from the bbc but now we cant!!) so ive struggled through the last few shows using free downloads on the internet, but had enough of that! so if anyone knows anythign please let us know! cant find prices for the hollywood edge collections either! (I did find some cds on amazon but I kinda want a more diverse collection!)

cheers

Ollie!

I have searched the internet and I now have a price on the set of bbc cd's from canford but im struggling to find other collections, trying to find a decent size collection - we have nothing (used to be able to borrow from the bbc but now we cant!!) so ive struggled through the last few shows using free downloads on the internet, but had enough of that! so if anyone knows anythign please let us know! cant find prices for the hollywood edge collections either! (I did find some cds on amazon but I kinda want a more diverse collection!)

cheers

Ollie!

Try here DeWolfe where you buy a wide range of collections

or

The Sound Effects Library where you can buy one of sound effects as you require them.

Hope that helps,

Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

They are ok, a bit vague at times and not particularly fully featured. Alot are quite short; having said that they are a great marking resource for putting together tracks and trying things out; as to standing up onstage....good price point for amateur productions and pantomime. Serious stage productions should probably look elsewhere.

Poppadom

• 3 weeks later...

Archived