Bubble Lights

Tom

I'm after six bubble lights - that is a perspex tube filled with water with air bubbled through and a light underneath.

I only need them for a week or two so would like to hire. Ideally they would be in graduating sizes with biggest about 160cm high x 15cm diam (2 off) and the smallest about 150cm high x 10cm diam (again 2 off). Oh - and I'll have the moon on a stick while you're at it.

Anybody got any suggestions...?

I've just got a flyer here from Light Engineering which hit the door mat this week. They're advertising bubble tubes for sale between £25 and £35. Dont know about hire. There's a company called Main Event who might be able to help you out with hiring - I'm sure they have a website somewhere...

Light Engineering - 02085202336

Guest lightnix
I've just got a flyer here from Light Engineering which hit the door mat this week. They're advertising bubble tubes for sale between £25 and £35. Dont know about hire...

For that kind of money you might as well buy them and then make it back from hiring them out :( £5 per week each for 6 weeks = paid for. After that = profit :D

Archived