flood lights

adam5365

Recently, whilst browsing on the web I`m sure I saw some wideish single floodlights for about £ 17 I think they were new, anyone any ideas what they were and where I may be able to get some from ?

<_< or was I dreaming

Cheers Adam

Recently, whilst browsing on the web I`m sure I saw some wideish single floodlights for about £ 17 I think they were new, anyone any ideas what they were and where I may be able to get some from ?

Wideish - is that the physical size, or the beam angle?

Floodlights - what kind? Theatrical? Industrial? Domestic outdoor floods?

No-one's going to know what they were, and especially not where you can get some, until you actually describe them in a meaningful way.

Click here <_< ... and also (more usefully!) here, paying particular attention to the second point (describing your situation).

Yes sorry, it was a very bad post.

The lights were theatrical halogen fittings approximately 12 to 18 inches wide, 4 inches front to back and 8 inches high with a gel frame but no barn doors.

Unfortunately I dont remember the power rating.

The bulb did not appear to have glass in front of it.

Im almost certain they were new, but I cannot find them again so Im wondering if they were on usedlighting.co.uk.

Archived