Audio Electronics Degree

Take a look at Salford's Acoustics course. Or Audio Technology, if that suits you better.

I'm not sure :)

what I'm looking at is more into the electronics behind stuffs like amps, synths n audio processors? :(

how'll those b titled? :)

UCAS lists several, and then there are all the variants....
UCAS? :)

I could recommend one run by my colleagues... but you'd have to PM me for details ;-)
cool... check pm :o

my old housemate did a course at UWE in sound engineering, and they looked quite deepley into all that... plus brisle is a great place! (quite a lot of casual work too)

I did a general "Electrical & Electronic Engineering" (some time ago). Amp design was a large part of the course then, and I imagine it still would be.
I'm in it right now, ** laughs out loud ** :D

National University of Singapore

I was surprised they skipped whole core modules on analog electronics, DSP n amp design n make us learn wierd stuffs like semiconductor physics which sucks cause I really took the course for audio electronics more than anything... :(

Electronic engineering is sufficently common degree that should be able to find one which includes the bits you're most interested in (and avoiuds the nastier bits). There's easily 20-30 places that do it. Use the UCAS search, and then look at course prosepectuses from the uni's website.

Oh, and I *really* reccomend going on an open day to anywhere you apply.

Archived